Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moment to cherish On the Bed of Death

I don't want to impose the Self reference Criterion in this. If someone ask me about the most  self satisfying moment of my life, when i'm On the bed of death My answer would be those moments when i was able to make some needy person happy through my social service where the effort was done without the expectation of the return. 

I think if people were to ask the same question then answer would be in general similar to that of mine. We are social being and composed of love by nature.  The things that makes us happy is when we are able to help those in need without expecting return and the smile that we see, the happiness that we see worth more than any financial benefit.
Lets collect as much as possible those sorts of memories so we don't have a regret while we are on the bed of death. Lets Learn to Serve and Lets Act to Serve  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment